Tax Advisory: The online expatriate conference will take place on September 14th
From B Law & Tax we are pleased to inform you about our upcoming collaboration with the Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Belgium and Luxembourg. On this occasion, a Webinar will be held on the tax obligations of expatriates in our country. It will be given by Inmaculada Pineda and Almudena Soler Díaz de Bustamante, partner and tax advisor at B Law & Tax respectively.
First of all, the objectives of this online convention are the following:
- To clarify doubts about the criteria for tax residence in Spain.
- To list the tax obligations of all those who have moved from Spain to other countries, with special mention of the tax benefits provided by Spanish domestic regulations for displaced workers and the new developments in the taxation of individuals.
On the other hand, some controversies on tax advice to expatriates will be solved, with an extensive program on tax residence, its taxation and tax benefits provided in the Spanish regulations. More specifically:
- Spanish internal regulations.
- Criteria established in art. 9 of the Personal Income Tax Law.
- Agreements to avoid double taxation signed by Spain.
- Criteria established in Article 4 of the OECD Model Convention.
- Special cases.
- Diplomats, officials and staff in the service of the European Union
- Change of fiscal address.
- Formal obligations.
- Income from work linked to services rendered outside Spain.
- Exemption from art. 7 p) of the Personal Income Tax Act.
- Analysis of Wealth Tax.
- Form 720: Declaration of assets and rights located abroad.
- Income from real estate capital.
- Income from movable capital.
- Capital gains.
- Declaration models and deadlines.
- News in the taxation of individuals.
The agreed appointment will take place on September 14th, from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm. For further information, please visit the Chamber's electronic headquarters.
B Law & Tax
International Tax & Legal Advisors.